Hermie Check Please - in Veg

John'sMidnightGarden

I've been lucky so far, always fem seeds, never more than paranoia.  Chucked my first suspect plant the other day.  Today found more of what I saw.  Gutted man!
Hoping to have been wrong about the plant I called hermie - do these pics look it?
I picked some off, they were empty.  They don't quite look like the pics I'm seeing when searching for examples.  See plenty signs of female all over all 3 plants.

Very grateful for any confirmation, thanks all

large.2.JPG.8ce3ab1ac21418b413de27fa0a83

large.1.JPG.6e2ddc2eaf661f093b3fa232c5b5bae9.JPG

• Like 1

Hi JMG

They're are absolutely full female at the moment...and nothing to worry about 👍

You'll soon get the hang of noticing a plant producing boy bits, just look up on the net!

I had the misfortune years ago with a Burmese kush. Always kept a very close eye on my plants since then, and touch wood all has been well. Strain genetics are a big part in plants turning hermie, but environment, feed and stress are the triggers..

Usually around the the 4-5 week mark of flower from my experience, but can happen anytime really..

Have a butchers at pictures and you'll know what to look out for in future.

All the best Twiki..

• Like 6

Just now, Military Grade said:

Female👍

Was just popping in as seen the imagine on the right of the site, as above ^
Nothing to worry about there. 

• Like 3

thanks guys!  Wow I didn't expect this outcome, I'm sure you's all know my air-punch was real.  Chucked a plant for no reason then!  Never seen these little bits in the pics, thought I was observant!
Thanks very much all, and I will be studying more on this stuff

• Like 3