M10 x Purest Indica Again

Cajafiesta

Right, so...   M10 x Purest Indica made by AKBeanBrains in Alaska, USA

I've posted previously regarding an M10 x Purest female that I named "Little Animal."  It is exceptional in structure and looks to be a good resin producer.  A breeding keeper, for certain. 

This female was grown along side "Little Animal."   I named it "The Other One."  

TOO doesn't have the favorable structure of LA.  TOO is shaped more like the NL1 that I've seen come from AKBB.  But here's the kicker.  It's FAST and makes a ton of resin.  These photos were taken at 53 days flower.  Chopped and hanging as I type this.  At about 47 days it had maybe 10% amber.  by day 53 the trichomes on top had begun to take on a yellow tint across the board to the naked eye.  Perhaps a bit overcooked at 53 days, even.  Not a great yielder.  But a good resin producer.  Looking forward to sampling it!  @Dr feelgood specifically thinking of you when posting these.

Smells like weed, which is a positive for me.  No weird shit, no fruit cake or candy.  No pastry names or smells.  Just fuckin' dank weed man.  Cool.  

The photos are kinda blurry.  I think they got compressed through emailing etc.  Sorry for that.  Hopefully it gets the point across well enough. 

large.IMG_2023.jpg.8f6625e9cf185eea9f8edc4ae6de0da5.jpg

large.IMG_2026.jpg.b0a6ac7ae94f56b5ab631517d3eeae4f.jpg

large.IMG_2027.jpg.bcd5854b0b12fbc6e5e38fd337463319.jpg

large.IMG_2031.jpg.7348e87441cf80a3ac760b9d49864b9f.jpg

large.IMG_2029.jpg.6a04508a90f82c0949542b8709c93d32.jpg

• Like 4
  • WOW 2

Lovely structure man 👍         Quite the happy & healthy little lady sir 🥰

Posted (edited)

Thanks @OldFord   Cant go wrong with the AKBB gear.  I have yet to find anything in his lines I've grown that felt like a letdown.  Some are good, some are exceptional, but they've ALL been worth my effort.  I think that's a compliment of fairly high stature. 

E2A:  and I hope you're doing well!  Hope things are tracking back towards " normal life" for you, dude!

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Cajafiesta   Im def winning mate thanks 👍    Still hurting but life is on the up and normality looming 😎

Yeah anything i have seen from AKBB looks good ,  as soon as the weather breaks i can get out to play and MUST get an order in for the Ghash !!

Seen a few others i fancied but will give those a run first.      

• Like 1

@OldFord are you referring to the Ghash x Black Domina ( or is it Black Domina x Ghash)?

If that's the one you're referring to...I can't recall clearly, but I seem to remember a certain member here potentially having something to do with that line ending up in Alaska.  My details may be fuzzy on that.  It's been a while and I Poke a lot of Smot.   But I think I'm remembering correctly.  Let's see if The Good Doctor has something to say regarding that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cajafiesta said:

Cant go wrong with the AKBB gear. 

@CajafiestaIf you can get hold of his gear that is. 

17 minutes ago, Mace_Windu said:

@CajafiestaIf you can get hold of his gear that is. 

All you gotta do is ask him. It’s easily available. 

• Thanks 1