Best place to get coco now Wilko is no more?

Hole in the clouds

Where’s the cheapest place to get coco coir now Wilkos is gone? 

• Like 1

Poundland usually have them in 10l blocks 

Hard to catch the stock though

Ebay is good if you want to buy in bulk as there's a seller on there who sells 70/75 litre blocks and if you buy more they are cheaper 

Wilko do sell them online still but have doubled in price

• Like 3

Only bought blocks once a few years ago so no idea if still the cheapest but I would have shopped around at the time. £30-35 for a box of 24 10l blocks. London Grow. For those that don’t know important to make sure they’re washed and buffered

• Like 2

Homebase sell coco blocks. Not as cheap as Poundland or the old Wilko price, but reasonable and they usually have stock. If not you can order them for delivery (extra charge) or click and collect. Good source if you want to pay cash and be untraceable...

• Like 2

On 02/03/2024 at 12:22, crazy-sheep said:

Poundland usually have them in 10l blocks 

Hard to catch the stock though

yeah , you gotta buy the whole box when they got it . Or you go back and its all gone. 

• Like 2

Pound land don't half sell aload of utter guff at the same time . 

Thanks guys I ended up getting the 75ltr blocks @crazy-sheep pretty reasonable if you buy 5 fair play! All this shits getting expensive! Generally I’ve come that I just won’t buy something anymore cos I ain’t paying that for it your having a laugh! 😂 

• Like 1

Im gunna get the Mrs to keep an eye out in Poundland for me and I’ll rush down if they have any. I did pick a few up from there last year. 

• Like 1