2023 PNC winner's (announcement)

Seedstockers-Mark

Hello everyone. So sorry its taken me so long to get the 2023 PNC winner's announced. Life's been crazy for me and my health's not good. 

With that said it's time to get both thr PNC and outdoor 2023 winner's announced and prizes given out :)

Here are the 3 main PNC winner's  :)

1st

https://www.uk420.com/topic/424455-wardrobe-of-doom-rides-again/?do=getNewComment

@Idicanna jones   

2nd

https://www.uk420.com/topic/424689-not-poodle-2-electric-boogaloo/?do=getNewComment

@Clumsy

3rd

https://www.uk420.com/topic/424633-pot-noodle-challenge-take-1/?do=getNewComment

@blerie420

I'll drop you all a message now to get info for prizes  :)

Sorry again for the delay. 

Kind regards  :bong:

Edited by Seedstockers-Mark
  • Like 9
  • WOW 2
  • Thanks 1

Frankly I'm lost for words.... The only thing I've ever won was a pair of new balance football boots from shoot magazine!!!

I'm utterly astounded by the generosity of @Seedstockers-Mark

Big up @Clumsy and @blerie420 and all the other entrants. And thanks hugely to Mrs Jones for not kicking my tits in, and @MindSoup for getting me into the noodle life. Lastly @OldFord for his endless support and patience when answering my endless newbie questions.... 

Bless up one and all X X X 

• Like 10

Congratulations on the well deserved win guys. Anyone who can get a crop from a pot noodle deserves a medal, but to actually get something decent is quite the achievement. 

• Like 4

@MindSoupthey're a labour of love. That's for sure! You put me on to the noodles in the first place, so big ups for that brother. The Triton biscotto lime was an absolute beast to grow. Needless to say she'll be in the basket, maybe as an auto, I'm not sure. I'm like a dog with 2 dicks today!!

• Like 2

Everyone's been loving the TBL, think I might have to try it at some point. 

• Like 3

Congrats to you all guys 👍               Well deserved one & all 😎

Growing in really small pots aint an easy task !       Quite envious of all your abilities & patience guys.  

@Idicanna jones    Still say for small pot growing ...you the man 👍     Enjoy man .....as it wont be long til Mrs J wants to kick off lol    

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@OldFord funnily enough Mrs j noted a discernable upward swing in my mood. The excuse (partially true) of going to and arriving from work in a degree of sunlight buttered very few onions.... 

When I told her my incredible news, her reply was less than enthusiastic. "If you think you're having 20 odd plants in that garden I'll pack your fucking bags" to paraphrase somewhat... Bet your arse there's gonna be a sea of seedstockers green noodle pots in the very near future... A la drobe of doom

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ayyyyy I am BUZZING 

Thanks to every1 for the congrats. This has been a lovely win when all I seem to keep taking is Ls lol

All going on outdoors this year woooo

• Like 5