La buena hierba…any good?

inaction man

Hello there green fingered miscreants.

Its getting to that time of year again so I’ve been looking for some regular autos for a bit of simple pollen chucking.

My searching on the internet led me to la buena hierba’s site where i found some tempting looking reg autos.

So back to the question, has anybody here grown their beans and what did you think of the end result?

They also have some interesting photoperiods & ‘super autos’ which look worth a punt perhaps..

Hope you’re all getting excited for the season’s upcoming fun & frustrations. :lucky:🤪

• Like 4
  • WOW 1

Haven't grown any but have seen some reviews on other sites which looked promising, I believe alot of his breeding is done outdoors in Holland so should be hardy enough worth a punt I would say 

• Like 1

I like the look of the double blanche and the typhoon, proper hardy genetics. 

• Like 1

I'll be growing 10 la buena hierba seeds auto kush#1 & strawberry gold outdoors this year & also got 5 Eirdbei seeds  free with a order from last year.

Don't know 2 much about Eirdbei. 

• Like 3

Eirdbei is an old school strain, I think hybrid's from hell used to sell it/might have made it. 

• Like 1

Thanks @MindSoup for the info.

I might give eirdbei a try but not 100% sure yet on what I'm going to grow. 

Here's a picture of la buena hierba seeds strawberry gold only popped 1 seed & luckily enough it turned out to be a female. 

large.Resize_20240228_221354_4927.jpg.86aeb101c00f7d84fc87a483d5f7fa1f.jpg

• Like 9

Cheers for the replies guys, 

Looking around the site there’s plenty old school genetics and outdoor breeding going on there.

Reminded me of growing HFH regs, some of which were truly astounding whoppers but there were always quite a few mingers i’d end up uprooting and launching into the bushes.

Guess i’m gonna spunk some cash there and keep y’all posted 👍

Nice lady there @130RMORGA03Any rot on her?

• Like 5

I lost most of it to rot to be honest. 

I should of taken it a week earlier but that's down to my inexperience

Plus last summer was a wash out. 

Hopefully I'll get some more females out of the regulars & different phenos might handle the humidity better but who knows. 

• Like 1
  • WOW 1