cookie seed bank ?

big-s

hey everyone just finishing up my 2nd auto flower from fastbuds and looking to move onto photos. There are so many its unreal iv been looking at cookie seed bank? but they seem sdo expensive comapred to greenhouse seeds

can any one help i know this has probavly been talked about to death, but as a new grower i literly have zero idea about seeds breeders ect

Isn’t cookies the berner guy? Doing $800 presales for seeds that don’t germinate lol fuckin suckas 

Get on’t subbie list n pick summat from there …

• Like 2

If you want some cookies in your life,

get yourself some Triton Biscotto Lime seeds from Seedstockers 🐶🥥

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

Tbf i dont know what i want 🤣 i hardly smoke i like the hobbie haha just so many different breeders

Get yerself subbed up, save yerself a fortune and get some bespoke and banging seeds :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, big-s said:

so many different breeders

And unfortunately a huge amount of them are complete bullshit artists. A high price is rarely an indication of good genetics. 

For some good value indoor fems that'll get the job done try our site sponsors seed stockers and real gorilla seeds, the breeders are active members so can give feedback, plus other members are more likely to be able to offer first hand advice. I'm also a huge fan of KC Brains, his reg seeds are 1 pound each but the results are as good as any other breeder I've tried, he also does fems if you want to keep things as simple as possible.  

Also what @BilgePump said. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

As someone who has tried a few across the price range, like others here, price means 

FUCK ALL :)

• Like 1

I saw one site was 30 a seed wtf 😳  

Yes i want simple photos moving away from autos from the looks off it they arnt much quicker than phots anyway 

People are idiots and keep buying them, been half tempted myself TBH. Get an "elite" clone, reverse it, rip off a bunch of idiots with untested seeds, early retirement lol. No brainer. 

Why even bother with the clone, just get a few pictures, send them bulk NL from spain... 

• Haha 1

Looked at the site. Every single offer is bred from hermy-prone strains. I think a lot of people just get sucked in by the names. My grandad always said: put shit in a brown paper bag, you can sell it... as long as it's in a bag.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, big-s said:

I saw one site was 30 a seed

That's pretty wild. TBH if I knew it was something that someone who really knew what they were doing had put a lot of real breeding work into it, then I might even pay that sort of price, especially if it's like a one man operation "artisanal" sort of thing.  Funny thing is though most of those kinds of breeders have pretty low prices lol

Rare Dankness, House of the Great Gardener, Paradise, G13 Labs, Barneys Farm, pre bust Dinafem, Humbolt seeds are the main ones I've used in the last decade or so. Quality genetics, and the Rene from House of the Great Gardener will finish early October in a sunny UK spot and is very mould resistant. :yep:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

House of the Great Gardener

Always fancied a bash at his Barb , not any of the new versions just straight Barbara Bud.

It was always the star of the show on bubblemans world.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Yeah, they've been going crazy in BC for Barb products. They are solid breeders at HOTGG. 

• Like 1