A good uppy energetic strain.. suggestions?

ambitious

I'm considering what my next grow'll be, I like Lemon Haze and similar, so I'm looking to grow something similar, in addition to a different strain something more relaxing for evening.

Would anyone have any suggestions they'd like to make..  tia

You've probably tried it before...but a C99 is a great uppy for the day, have 1 every morning. I go from a painful wreck to an active almost useful person for 2-3 hours def gives you mental & physical boost. A mix of hybrids thru the day and finish with a good indica...exciting life innit? hope that's a little help.

• Like 3

Have a look on the subbies list there's loads of uppy sativa strains on there and the best deal your going to get. 

I have a couple of lemon drizzle x celia to sex at the minute, I grew the celia out before but lost the mum, it's probably the best I've had in a while.

The lemon drizzle is super lemon Haze x wifi og.

Edited by Hazeytones
  • Like 3

If it is still available Thai-tanic may be a good bet. It was a Sativa heavy strain. It was a regular seed and claimed to finish fast. It didn't! I remember 12+ weeks in flower. Tall buds not particularly dense. However (when cured nicely), if you want to clean your car, bathroom, kitchen and change your bed today - try this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hazeytones said:

The lemon drizzle is super lemon Haze x wifi og.

I’m tempted by this one from Real Gorilla Seeds but I don’t have much space and I hear she likes to stretch a bit. 

• Like 2

I'm not to sure how much she likes to stretch I'm sure it would a bit. I'm sure a bit of training would see you good unless your really low on height.

• Like 2

Zamaldelica would be my choice, although c99 or her sister grapefruit are good bets for a shorter flower time.

• Like 3

I don't know about the availability of it now, but I kept an Ot1Haze x mum for  my uppy get shit done weed.   Had her for at least a couple of years.  

Stretched like mad and took forever to finish.   But the effects were wicked. a long lasting, happy, chatty high.  Very social.

She's gone now but im currently flowering  a cut from her sister. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the input folks..I'll take a look at them all.  The choice is overwhelming, in addition, the older you get the more you know what you like and what you don't. I'm a recreational smoker, don't generally smoke during the day unless on high days or holidays.  Looking to get it right.  Cheers all! :smoke:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, yan said:

I’m tempted by this one from Real Gorilla Seeds but I don’t have much space and I hear she likes to stretch a bit. 

Yeah they do stretch quite a bit but short veg times and small pots can keep them under control. Also just for ops sake if you get WiFi leaning one it's probably gunna be quite a heavy hit, not full couch lock but definitely not energising. 

Nirvana Cali Orange was a nice uplifting energetic high, pretty strong and quite tasty as well. Also KC brains Haze special, cheap as chips and puts some absolute bangers, classic haze taste, easy to grow and good yielders. 

Those are the two I'd recommend from what I've grown myself. 

Edited by MindSoup

4 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Nirvana Cali Orange was a nice uplifting energetic high, pretty strong and quite tasty as well. Also KC brains Haze special, cheap as chips and puts some absolute bangers, classic haze taste, easy to grow and good yielders. 

Those are the two I'd recommend from what I've grown myself. 

You tried it recently? Am up for some orange

Think it was about this time last year, it'll  be in my mansion diary. TBF I only grew one out, so I might of gotten lucky, but she was a lovely plant and brilliant smoke. Didn't think much of her to begin with iirc, but once the other jars started getting low and I gave her a proper chance I started wishing I'd kept a cut lol.

• Haha 1

Celia bx1 is the clearest 'up' for me. Great weed, lovely tasting, strong up high, real feel good stuff. Like I've found with most sat doms it takes quite a while in the jars before it really shines  but shine it does. I think it's discontinued now, but keep an eye on Turnspit Genetics because they've got similar stuff in the pipeline. I also really enjoyed the Lot5 Evo f2 I got as subbie beans, still very sativa but more messy less clear. Both great; both derivatives of Ot1 lines. Go figure lol

e2a: other than these (because discontinued strains might mot be that helpful lol) I'd be looking towards Ace seeds

Edit again: god I love sats; must start a grow again!!

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 2