Hi new/old member

ambitious

Hi Everyone!

I came on here when I did my very first grow a number of years ago.. it was a successful grow.  (And one hell of a smoke), I'm sure much of that can be attributed to the wealth of knowledge and experience on the board here.

I've since grown a subsequent three or four plants... varying harvest, but i've largely been disappointed with the high, so am still a novice.  Looking to perhaps branch out again 🙂

• Like 9

Welcome back bud, lots happened since you and I joined ten years ago.

See you around the place...

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Just now, stu914 said:

Welcome back bud, lots happened since you and I joined ten years ago.

See you around the place...

:oldtoker:

Many thanks for the welcome! 👍  I don't suppose anyone could signpost a thread discussing varieties for novices....🙂

• Like 3

Welcome aboard again sir 👍

A diary would be the best way to get the most out of the site mate ,  pics just make it easier for fiolk to advise / help/

Lots of skilled boys & girls on here all happy to help 😎

The very best with your upcong adventures

• Like 5

Welcome back. Plenty of new ideas and a refresh of reliable trusted methods. Enjoy getting up to speed. 

• Like 5

Good to have you back.

Pull up a chair, get those grows on.

Edited by PHatDriver
  • Like 6

Hello & Welcome. We are all Novices at some level there is always something to learn.

• Like 6

Many thanks for the welcome!  Seeds and strains and stuff, choice is a bit like dog food - overwhelming!  One has a good idea what they'd like but no idea how to achieve it 🤒 or at least, get to it in a satisfactory fashion.

I grew a couple of plants that sounded the business, but the stone wasn't of that great a quality, or at least to my taste but hey ho let's have another go 🙂

Thanks for the input all!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KC said:

Hello and welcome back :)

Just out of interest which strains were not to your liking?

I'll have to have a dig around, but one was a NL and what a crap smoke it turned out...complete other end of the spectrum to my very first plant (NL).  Another was a silver haze, ended up with really dense nuggets and felt like there was no balancing cbd's in there at all... I did wonder if that plant got a bit cold.  winter grow (in the house) in a tent and Led.

• Like 1

Welcome back fellow returnee .... the guys/girls here will soon have you growing some nice bud :bong:

have fun 😁

• Like 5

Welcome back :) 

Hopefully you’ll fill some more jars with some delicious medicine :smokin:

Atb

☯️

• Like 2