Electro culture

Farang88

Been to a few Depeche mode gigs but I feel yer on about something else....

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Haha 4

I’ve had the subject pop up in my news feed a few times but I haven’t really read into it.

I get the impression that it’s for either poor soil or hydroponics where decent soil isn’t available.

The comparison they seem to use is against poor soil with no real input,

so I very much doubt that it will match up to tailored feeds with Canna specific compost or coco with decent nutes :) 

I would be delighted if that’s not just the case and science has found a way to boost production in real terms.

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

Its been discussed on here quite a few times ,   some believe some dont ,   earthing is another methodology used.

I seen no diff when i tried it but as we all grow in differing micro climates .... run your own tests in a side by side 👍

The only thing im using copper rods for now is to keep the slime brigade at bay 👍

Good luck with it sir

@BilgePump  lol lol  

• Like 3

I looked into it, not enough research, inconclusive results, those that showed positive effects were hard to replicate. Pretty simple research to carry out with huge potential advances in agriculture, so unless it's some sort of Monsanto conspiracy to hold it down I'd say it's probably not worth bothering with. Can't see it doing any harm though, so if you fancy trying it crack on, just be aware of confirmation bias convincing you it's working. 

• Like 2