Aquaponics??

Kush Myster

Anyone been doing Aquaponics and not just 420??  ive been having dabble at it a few times. more so now im a little wiser and also i have more experience with fish keeping and what sort of fish produce what sorts of waste into there tanks and what sort of plants respond well what doesnt. depending on what size of tank and population of fish per Liter and had some okay/ decent results but its always a learning curve. has anyone els had a dabble with growing out of a fish tank?? just wanting to share thoughts with folks thats had a try or who is got experience in this field and what sort of results with what sort of plants? what sort of plants 420 or fruits or house plants? and what breed of fish? how many of them per liter of water? and what plants  what sort of feeds you give the fish plus if you add any extra nutes to the tanks?  any other methods of filtration? growing media for the plants and delivery systems to the plants?  i have tried a few methods of delivery and a constant drip feed into a clay pebble mix with coco coir to fill the gaps seems to work best with me? any info from folk who know this would be greatly appreciated. Tia 

My friend tried to feed some of his wife’s chilli’s with the water from his koi pond.

plants weren’t getting enough feed and required additional nutes to keep them alive, a lot of effort was put into his setup, with filters and pumps and return lines and stuff, his wife’s plant, which were grown in pots with soil were flourishing. But he was following some guy on utube and determined it was going to work….it didn’t.