Moving out

le0n.v6

Didnt really know where to post this 1.

Any advice on living in a smell free house? My current house reeks of pot 24/7 and its no problems as  landlord is fine with me smoking n growing here (lucky I know lol)

However the next place is through estate agents and really wanna avoid the place stinking too bad. Would Mason jars and being next to/exhaling thru an inline fan with carbon filter when handling/smoking pot do any good? Im a bong smoker so no prolonged smell but still 😩 Anyone else struggled with this in the past?

Maybe just over thinking it a little 🤔 

Any help appreciated 

• Like 1

Vaping Weed smells a lot less and doesn't linger like smoke does, just an idea.

I've heard of people smoking in their tents to scrub the smoke smell, never tried it myself tho.

Can't you stay in the gaff your in mate sounds like a perfect rent with the green light to grow your own 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Vaping Weed smells a lot less and doesn't linger like smoke does, just an idea.

I've heard of people smoking in their tents to scrub the smoke smell, never tried it myself tho.

I have considered the tent idea not gonna lie, I do smoke wax with a Dr Dabber as well which like you say doesn't linger, guess I'm pressing all my bud into rosin from now on 😂

14 minutes ago, Brysee said:

Can't you stay in the gaff your in mate sounds like a perfect rent with the green light to grow your own 

In an ideal world I would but roofs knackered and walls are damp from holes in it etc, so my landlords taking the easy way out 😅

• Haha 1

I have to say, the difference in smell between smoking and vaping is considerable. My mrs used to kick off all the time when I'd been smoking, but since I gave up fags and moved my weed use to vaping, she's hardly said a word. I do all my green shenanigans out in my shed so I can't comment on the house smell, but if I were you, I'd think about trying vaping, or simply bong yourself to pieces next to an upstairs window or something. ONA pots can be useful, as long as they are outside of the grow room. Pop a couple of them in other rooms etc and apparently they are quite effective at scrubbing the smell from the air.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hashslag said:

I have to say, the difference in smell between smoking and vaping is considerable. My mrs used to kick off all the time when I'd been smoking, but since I gave up fags and moved my weed use to vaping, she's hardly said a word. I do all my green shenanigans out in my shed so I can't comment on the house smell, but if I were you, I'd think about trying vaping, or simply bong yourself to pieces next to an upstairs window or something. ONA pots can be useful, as long as they are outside of the grow room. Pop a couple of them in other rooms etc and apparently they are quite effective at scrubbing the smell from the air.

I was looking at portable vapourizers lastnight, my tolerance is ridiculous tho so not sure if vaping bud is the way to go for me. I smoke at the back door in this place but its the gassy strains that proper stink the place out. Might have to spend abit on some Yankee candles

• Haha 1

When smoking only upto 10% of the smoke actually contains cannabinoids and Terpenes, with vape upto 95% of the vape contains cannabinoids and Terpenes.

Basically you get a lot higher for less weed used 👍

• Like 1