Triple Filtered/Static/Frozen Dry Sift

jimcfcmoc

Hi, hope everyone is good.

Just wanted to gauge opinions on the hash scene right. I am finding some absolutely lovely hash available at present albeit ranging from expensive to very expensive. Seems to be a hash resurgence which i am very happy with. Boutique farms from America and Morocco are producing incredible products from premium dry sift, ice-o-lator and best of the best static. The quality i am finding exceeds expectation. Loving how there are expert hash makers and the Moroccan scene  embracing cali techniques. I find the hashes are way more exciting than the flower scene. 

Not been on the forums much and cant find anything on the threads so thought it would be good to start a discussion.

j✌️

Edited by jimcfcmoc

Flower scene? 🤣🤣

Hash is either smuggling, mixed with baccy or smoked straight, which is a lung killer. On behalf of all flower scene lovers, we apologise for being less exciting 🙏🏼 🫁 

What about the live rosin scene? 😇

• Haha 1

I too am a secret lemonade drinker...

Some of the static tech hashes are wanting crazy money but once you pop...you just can't stop lol

• Like 1

@jimcfcmoc

We don’t talk prices here and all the techniques that you have listed are mainly marketing terms for dealer hash. 

For that reason I will lock this thread. 

• Like 1