Help needed yellow leaves

Dannyl05

hi I’m new on here. I’m running mars hydro setup temps and humidity all under control. I’m in middle of week 7 from germ (week1 almost 2flower) and I’m growing 3 autos in 5g pots in coco

im using terra aquatica 3 part nutes and cal mag

I think last week I over fed a little because tips started to burn so I only gave water for 2 feeds  so they where off the nutes until yesterday which I only gave them 1/2 recommended dose. Came to check on them today and they are starting to go very yellow especially the one at the back on right. Ph is normally between 5.9 & 6.1

any advice will be greatly appreciated

IMG-1104.jpg3782-CCC4-5-EA2-4542-99-E5-9-DC6-D1225-D

Id say they're hungry.

I don't see any heat source in yer environment, that might be affecting how your plants are up taking any feed you do give them.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BilgePump said:

Id say they're hungry.

I don't see any heat source in yer environment, that might be affecting how your plants are up taking any feed you do give them.

Hi there’s a heater in there white one at the back temp is 24c and humidity 45

Never give just plain water to coco,

unless you’re in the final week :) 

Have you measured the runoff EC to compare with what’s going in?

If you’re growing under LEDs,

you’ll want to increase the lights on temperature up to at least 28C,

my extraction fan only speeds up at 33C.

What power are you running your light at?

How far at the lights from the top of the plants?

If you’re having issues,

starting a grow diary and folks will try to keep you on track for a decent harvest :) 

Also for growing under LEDs it’s definitely beneficial to use under pot heating/heat mats with heat a controller 👍

Atb

☯️

Atb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know that nutrient line these days but is the terra not for soil? Looks to be alot of perlite in the mix not enough coco to hold onto nutrients so you will have to feed more often.

could also be down to them stretching, i feed grow nutes for weeks 1 and 2 of flower. Lack of N maybe? The fact that the same thing is happening to all 3 says nutrients to me.

Hungry as said and if they are just starting to flower they need some food for all the growth they are putting on.

If you over feed just feed half strength and build it up again. 

Also as mentioned 24c is a little on the low side and if that’s air temps the. It’s likely to be 5c lower in the pot. 

:bong: