First Reaction To My Grobe!

Chal

:D  I have what very nearly passes as my 'finished' Grobe, stood behind me as I type. Just a couple of bits of trim / hinges to the door. And pin the whole thing together ~ as it's currently stood there, holding under its own weight.

Now, I, frankly? I genuinely rather Like it! I worked with what I had. Sort of made it up as I went along, in honesty. But, yeah; When I walk in here and see it? I Really don't mind at all! But, heh; That's Me!

Mate just came here. Only comes here about once in a few of months or so. He wanted me to look up a tractor part, again. Hence, I'm already here, typing " Landini " into this thing. When I hear him roar: " Fucking Hell!!! "

Now, this guy's not as Natural a swearer as I am. He'll swear, sure. But, this was something higher on the scale. I was horrified at what ever, in this room, could have provoked such a reaction. Then, even as I spun round, bewildered. He carried on:

" Isn't That Lovely?!? "

And, with that, I'm Trying Not to smile Too fucking enormously! 😄 Heart almost Bursting with happiness as I realise he's actually enthusing and Wowing over my Grobe!!! 🥰

He doesn't have a fucking Clue what it Is! Doesn't matter! He just sees it as some latest, god only knows, project I'm busy on down here. But, what a fucking reaction though!!! So, That's how people see my Grobe? " Fucking Lovely! "

I'm chuffed to bits, frankly! That's made my fuckin' day! :yahoo:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, green beanz said:

let's see it then show us a pic or two 

1 hour ago, Norbinyo said:

Hiya,lets show to us pls:bong:

I can't show my pic's on this one site of the entire internet, lads. I'd stick up deliberately 'broken' links to PostImages dot org. But, I'd only get shit for that.

Just the way it's gonna be, I'm afraid 😐 Sorry.