Killed plant 3 weeks before harvest

BisquitPerson

I was too baked to check on the girls for 2 days thinking they had enough in the tank, they must have had nothing for 1-2.  Days. All the leaves are dead. 5 weeks into flower, they would have been spectacular. They drank more quickly than I expected but my own lazy fault. Chopped one for the bin but hesitated on the other one, wondering if I can still flush it? The tips are burnt, none of the leaves have recovered they are crispy brittle. Is it now dead and nutrients all locked in? Should I just get rid of it? I can’t do anything with it if it’s totally unflushed. It’s just such a waste I’m wondering can I just continue it flush it for the next 2 weeks? Or is it just going to slowly rot ? I can’t find anything online about something similar. Is this the stupidest move ever in the history of growing? Can someone advise me on what to do please, thanks.

Edited by lildaveham
Please upload photos to here. Removed YouTube vid for security reasons

Damn thats a harsh one. I would just be pressing it for rosin or making whatever hash I could out of it, and considering it a lesson learned to never take anything for granted in this game personally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BisquitPerson
Pop a photo up instead of a dark grainy YouTube video. 

Imo if all the leaves and brittle and crispy then they won’t recover. It’s probably best to cut your losses and chop them. Depending on how developed they are at 5 weeks you might want to hash the remains to get at least a bit of hash to smoke. 

:bong:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that, so it will make alright hash still? I’ve got it all in a bin bag now chopped the other one anyway and was just gonna ditch it but quite a bit on them already but obviously died at week 5 full of nutes . Did not think it good for anything so if I made butter out of it it won’t give me a nute headache? 
Thanks

Probably shouldn’t have uploaded a video of it to YouTube, never mind it’s gone now/. Il just delete this post/thread cheers. How do I delete the thread?

Edited by BisquitPerson