Same book, new chapter,The Great Outdoors.

Leges Violare

Hello guys, it’s 2024 and spring has almost sprung, I am a relatively experienced indoor grower who due to a large slice of good luck suddenly finds the door to the great outdoors has swung wide open for me, I am currently researching strains that will finish in the UK on the South Coast. I hope to document my first years outdoor journey on this forum. I’m interested to know what strains everyone is growing this 2024 season and any stand out strains I should be looking at , I’ve noticed Alfemco and Real gorilla have the best reputations for outdoor varieties I have a lot of reading and researching to do over the next coming weeks .

Peace Leges 

• Like 6

Hi bud and welcome,

I'm indoors but noticed you're darn sarf same as me, we could be neighbours, Southampton anywhere near you?

Good luck with your new venture, plenty of outdoors bods on here with seed recommendations.

atb

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Hi bud and welcome,

I'm indoors but noticed you're darn sarf same as me, we could be neighbours, Southampton anywhere near you?

Good luck with your new venture, plenty of outdoors bods on here with seed recommendations.

atb

:oldtoker:

No Stu, I am not in Hampshire, I am further west, it’s gods own country as we say,

peace Leges 🙂

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Leges Violare said:

currently researching strains that will finish in the UK on the South Coast.

Look at folks  general and comp diarys from last year buddy, that should give you enough info to be getting on with for now.

I only play outdoors in the mud so happy to help where I can.

Is this a garden grow or a real guerrilla adventure?

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Leges Violare said:

Hello guys, it’s 2024 and spring has almost sprung, I am a relatively experienced indoor grower who due to a large slice of good luck suddenly finds the door to the great outdoors has swung wide open for me, I am currently researching strains that will finish in the UK on the South Coast. I hope to document my first years outdoor journey on this forum. I’m interested to know what strains everyone is growing this 2024 season and any stand out strains I should be looking at , I’ve noticed Alfemco and Real gorilla have the best reputations for outdoor varieties I have a lot of reading and researching to do over the next coming weeks .

Peace Leges 

check out Fast lemon cake  , DFG , Mighty Gold , Exogold , Fast Zkittles, Super 61 :yep: 

• Like 2

All the very best with it mate 👍        

Have you any perticular criteria you are looking for ?    Yields ,  indica / sativa , flavours  , traits   /  odour levels ?      This will help narroe your choices down.

I highly suggest spreading your bets and run a mix  auto / fems to try increase your odds.   

Plenty of skilled & friendly folk on here to keep you right 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, B-real said:

God's waiting room devon God Country cornwall

No truer word said, @B-real but I am proud Devon dumpling coty

boy/country bumpkin so you close to the moors ol @Leges Violare

i would suggest as a starting place some “fast lemon cake” rgsc hit @panik up also “mighty gold” and “green gold” fail safe!

apart from that general answer go with @OldFord questioning and your with the right folk to go play in the mud dude :yep:

stig 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Stigofthedank u know it mush , yh alot of people I knew growing up was born that side so are devonian,  luckily for me I was born down west then emigrated east , now I'm in the middle.

Errrrm... I think you'll find god's country starts with the letter Y and rhymes with borkshire

• Like 1
  • Haha 3