Exodus Cheese. High CBD?

OrganicPanic

Hi guys!

Bit of a strange one this. Loads of cheese doing the round SE of the country. Some slightly different to others.

My friend got the cut from known legit breeders and Im sure its the real thing. I have lot of experience with UGORGS work and its so close to how I remember UGORG #1 (from 10 years ago).

Heres the strange part. We got it tested with one the purple machines at an event. Results 18% Thc and 9% Cbd.

I know that these machines are not always spot on but they give a great guide.

Its a beautiful smoke to be honest but not as strong as I remember but that would make sense at a 2:1 ratio and because some the newer stuff like Bruntz, Forbidden Fruit Cake tested up 26-29% with very low Cbd levels

Anyone else tested the exodus cut? 

Shocked that it hasnt been promoted more as a medical strain by the legal clinics etc with those ratios?

I mean slim possibility it’s something thats come from seed many years ago and being pasted off as real thing… but the source is about as good as it gets.

How is the testing machine sterilised between tests ? Never seen them cleaned properly yet lol 

Yes and most results were spot on what we expected ie CBD strains my friend was working on showed high CBD etc

This was only strain that really caught us out. I would of expected 18-21% T and bugger all CBD. 

Im questioning it.

Normally wouldn’t believe it but really good source from professional breeders.

Hopefully someone else has tested the real cut and could shed some light on it.

I remember the real deal chedny, even the leaves got you twangled with a heavy stone. 

No chance that's still about . 

It's more than likely a cheese crossed with something else..don't get me wrong there's folk that still have the real deal but most of who claim to have it don't, its just a marketing strategy..that includes so called professional breeders or what ever you call them these days..  common claim to get peoples ears pricked up imo :yinyang:

• Like 3