Strawberry cola sherbet butane extract

Isoterrapine

I used fresh frozen bud I'm out of butane and I have more to run I way under estimated how much it would take.

Taste is incredible can't wait to try the buds it's not my first harvest but its the first that has gone this well mostly thanks to uk420

Thanks everyone.large.20240205_115608.jpg.8fb6df4033d9019e74e0e61d177835cc.jpg

• Like 6

Looks decent that does dude :)

mine has never looked like that mind normally looks like runny honey.. how did you make that? Was it purged in the oven afterwards?

Great job 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B-real said:

I got some ss strawberry cola is that what u used, is it banging mate in flower

Yes mine never went red but she was super tasty cannot recommend more I will be running her in the future.

2 minutes ago, Revive said:

Looks decent that does dude :)

mine has never looked like that mind normally looks like runny honey.. how did you make that? Was it purged in the oven afterwards?

Great job 👍

I started with fresh frozen under gram nugs from 9 plants after the butane soak in thermos it was evaporated on a corningware tray inside a bigger tray full of fresh boiled water (kettle in another room started before spraying anything) once no more major bubbles boil more water then pour it in fresh out kettle into outside tray keep popping bubbles till they stop refill water if you need then scrape and jar bring to room temp should end up like that I get oil mostly from dried bud or trim thanks dude its vapes great.

6 minutes ago, Isoterrapine said:

I get oil mostly from dried bud or trim

Ah thats prob it then, ive never used fresh frozen for BHO so will have to give it a try sometime.

What vape you using that in?

Thanks for the info 👍

Enjoy :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Revive said:

Ah thats prob it then, ive never used fresh frozen for BHO so will have to give it a try sometime.

What vape you using that in?

Thanks for the info 👍

Enjoy :yinyang:

I mix it with herb and vape in my black widow v2 I no longer use the oil chamber I just have it at the top of the chamber with bud underneath.

• Like 1

I used to use a Pyrex dish to collect it but now I use the silicon tray you can buy for the ninja air fryer.

Way less mess and 0% wasted on the side of the glass .

I put it in the fridge in the silicone tray for 5 min then just roll it into a long cigar and store it.

• WOW 1

29 minutes ago, hashbrown said:

I used to use a Pyrex dish to collect it but now I use the silicon tray you can buy for the ninja air fryer.

Way less mess and 0% wasted on the side of the glass .

I put it in the fridge in the silicone tray for 5 min then just roll it into a long cigar and store it.

That's honestly a great idea do you know where to get one?

1 hour ago, hashbrown said:

silicon tray

Could be quite dangerous doing that. I was thinking of doing the same for making iso but it turns out it degrades the silicone which could then contaminate the product. I didn't check if butane does the same, but I would imagine it's likely a similar story, definitely worth checking. 

Edited by MindSoup

Just had a quick look up and some say it does others say it doesn't.

I did check when collecting wether it affected it and it looks and feels fine.

It is much easier to gather tho I will keep an eye on it.

Yeah I seem to remember something similar, but it was enough to put me off. 

Thanks guys will stick with my antique corningware tray it's a glass/ceramic oven tray with a lid from charity shop £1 it's going for 80 online madness but it's fully inert has a lid and can handle temp differences better than glass I think.

2 hours ago, Isoterrapine said:

It's going for 80 online

Is it one of the awful blue floral examples?

Pyroceram is a bit good from a technical standpoint, shame a lot of its just hideous to look at.

:yinyang:

• Haha 1