Ecothrive Charge

Rhubarb & Flustered

Just a quick question for those that know. Would I still use foundation/(your choice) if using this first mixed in with the soil and then as a  top dressing every 4wks or so ?

Charge is just insect frass (shells} iirc, so shouldn't hurt 👍 You can over/under do the Lifecycle, not heard of foundation.

• Like 1

i used it in coco for a couple of runs and noticed 0.000% difference.

keep yer cash

• Like 1

@badbillybob Stuck a 300g freebie in with the this last pot up and they seem to love it. Not done much reading up though so not 100% sold yet.

@Flamedodger @MindSoup Yeah I was thinking more about not using it, just worded my original post poorly (as usual), running out of foundation so if I don't need it with charge I won't bother getting any more, if I do then I will or I might just get some maxi to finish this crop off with 😁

What I really need to do is start the bloody diary, I'm flipping them tonight & I've struggled to motivate myself to start it, not through want of trying either, I've actually started it a few times and not hit post.

I live in a very soft water area and this stuff mixed in compost enables a much happier plant (with other additions)... I mix it into the compost as a one off, then light usage of fishmix/bio-bloom flower as needed..

@Flamedodger Small correction: its meal worm shit :) Used have have a gecko and would feed it them as a treat, and would keep their shit (would feed them nice veg mix). Exactly the same.... You'd need a lot of them to get even a small pot's worth, mind.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 2

@j.o.i.n.t I'm the opposite & have hard water. I'm sure that it has kept them happier this time around. At least I had to flush and give the one in the cupboard a dose of epsom due to leaves showing spots (flush and epsom seems to stop that every time) but the 4 in the tent that had the charge mixed into the final pots have shown no signs of needing anything apart from the regular nutes.

Going to give it a go anyway and switch out the foundation for fishmix or maxicrop, probably the latter as I use that in the garden.

• Like 1