Banana Burger

Marcus Aurelios

Some of my most recent work . Banana Burger is Orgnkid’s Banana Og x Burgers and Beer . Very potent flower, good for hashers.. Terps are like an overripe banana stiffen in an exhaust pipe . Burnt rubber, fresh baked banana bread kind of thing . I also left a file chart with the nomenclature of the Burgers and Beer side of this lovely hybrid.large.IMG_4625.jpeg.544b67460cf6d38baba025968f6dce4d.jpeglarge.IMG_4650.jpeg.56e2faa993c0eed3ce04ba3c647e766c.jpeg

Edited by Marcus Aurelios
  • Like 12

8 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

That looks yummy 

Thank you ! Going to give them a spin in the great outdoors this season and see how they hold up . The parents did very well with minimal mold and pest pressure .. 

23 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Loving your work bro 💪 

Thank you ! I’m most excited about using my laboratories embryo rescue protocols .. I’ve been collecting old beans from Flying Dutchman, HGF and other banks to revive some old gems thought to be extinct . I have some pre 2006 Pot of Gold and The Real McCoy in soil now . I’ll update here as they go. I appreciate you tuning in .. 

• Like 6

We have another member that's big into old seeds too, I'm sure brother@HazyHashMan would be interested in following your adventures  with that bro.

✌️ 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Marcus Aurelios said:

I have some pre 2006 Pot of Gold

Has to be better than the current POG that I ran a couple of years ago. Absolute tosh.

Nice work you're doing, will be appreciated down the line for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peregrine said:

Has to be better than the current POG that I ran a couple of years ago. Absolute tosh.

Nice work you're doing, will be appreciated down the line for sure.

Thank you . In 2006 Sensi Seeds bought the Flying Dutchman. Things went downhill from there . The proper Pot of Gold smells like a family of skunks in an apple orchard . Top smoke . Makes some lovely bubble hash .. 

• Like 1