Optic foliar switch

DeltaMelter

5% Potassium phosphate monobasic solution can be be made by adding 6.8g of it to 1L of water. I'd use deionized or distilled.  

• Thanks 1

Even if plants are prone to hermies it still takes something to trigger them.

Wrong environment and bad grow practice are a couple of things to consider.

Certainly wouldn't be spraying anything on my plants, never have, never will, no need!

• Like 4

I always thought hermies were natural for such a vigorous plant, especially why good clones were the key to success. The best way to avoid hermies is to find a keeper mum from something you’ve already flowered, however badly... That way you’ll be 100% free from stealth bananas. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Slippy One said:

I always thought hermies were natural for such a vigorous plant, especially why good clones were the key to success. The best way to avoid hermies is to find a keeper mum from something you’ve already flowered, however badly... That way you’ll be 100% free from stealth bananas. 

Thanks - that's a better reply.

Cannabis is naturally intersex so yes that's correct.

12 hours ago, stu914 said:

Even if plants are prone to hermies it still takes something to trigger them.

Wrong environment and bad grow practice are a couple of things to consider.

Certainly wouldn't be spraying anything on my plants, never have, never will, no need!

Unless it was the cold weather snap or the tiny light leak from the zipper then its the genetics - turns out the GMO in the mix is a common one for herms.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

5% Potassium phosphate monobasic solution can be be made by adding 6.8g of it to 1L of water. I'd use deionized or distilled.  

Thanks man appreciate it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Are you sure there’s no light leaks or any led lights on four way plugs etc ? That can cause issues. 

Probably not, first time I've had this in 3 years with the same setup. Pretty sure it was the genetics now or a 16C cold snap but I'm leaning towards it being the GMO in there.

5 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

GMO in the mix is a common one for herms.

Well, not really, GMO is a clone, I have her and she hasn't hermed on me in the poorest/coldest of runs since I've had her.

Breeders crossing her to other things  without testing the progeny properly is probably more apt here.

• Like 5

So you had a slight light leak cold temps which could make a hermie prone plant hermie. I’d save ya money not get the spray. 

I've had a cut run a few times no bother, one bit of light leak and it threw nanas, that crumbled melon only took me bending her tops and she threw a couple of balls. Some of em are right fussy ain't they. I don't think I'd be spraying stuff on them though, is it a one off spray? I wouldn't fancy get it on my flowers. 

• Like 4