Seedling Smell

Goodbloke

I've got a 0.4x0.4x1 tent in a wardrobe that I currently full cycle grow, but not dry, a single plant in. 

After the current occupant, an OSG WW, moves to the chiller cab I'm going to convert the entire wardrobe doubling the footprint and gain a great deal of much desired height. 

This frees up the existing tent to be used to germinate the following run, reducing the time between chops. 

The most suitable space for the tent would mean no filtered extraction would be possible. Never taken any notice at what stage with seedlings/early veg I set the minimum extraction from 0 to 1. Would I safely get away with 3 weeks from germination without any noticeable smell? 

It's not a biggie, I can try it on the 1st run and see, or more accurately smell. If it's an issue they can immediately be moved to the waiting wardrobe, giving me weeks to relocate the tent to the less favourable position and T it in to the wardrobe extraction system. 

Be handy to know in advance if it's a definite non starter though. 

Cheers. 

Ps: Anyone got any experience of their partner coming home and finding their hung clothing unexpectedly being in a cardboard box? 

If you're partner doesn't know about it or approve, your biggest worry won't be rot or smell.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Would I safely get away with 3 weeks from germination without any noticeable smell? 

no, definitely not.

2 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Ps: Anyone got any experience of their partner coming home and finding their hung clothing unexpectedly being in a cardboard box?

i would think they were fucking me off out of it lol

• Like 1