Organic nutrients

Woozy

Been plodding along with biobizz organic nutrients for a while now, thought I might give something else a try. What do you guys recommend? Or should I just stick with what I know??

I can recommend the Intense Nutrients Organix range :) 

It might not be 100% organic,

hence the Organix name.

But it’s great stuff,

rarely need to feed much over 2ml per litre of water 👍

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I'll 2nd what @Shumroom says.

But depending on your water you could need some calmag.  I found the Biobizz stuff does the job.  

• Like 1

Another +1 for Intense nutrients Organix, their Foundation root juice is expensive but very good too.

• Like 1

I use Terra Aquatics Cal Mag as I don't think it has any Nitrogen in it. Handy for late flower deficiencies.

Also my water is low in Calcium anyway so I use Canna Mono Calcium to balance it out.

18 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Terra Aquatics Cal Mag as I don't think it has any Nitrogen in it.

It's full of nitrogen! Check the MSDS, it's calcium nitrate and magnesium nitratre like all the others. Except Biobizz's which AFAIK is the only one with no nitrogen.

https://www.terraaquatica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SDS-Calcium-Magnesium-Supplement-2023-V5-En.pdf

Calcium Magnesium Supplement is a blend of mineral salts,
formulated and mixed in proportions that ensure optimal
nutrition for plants. The exact nature of the salts and their
proportions are a manufacturing secret. However, they are
derived from :
Calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate.

I don't think there's a lot of choice, B.A.C do an organic range and Canna do Biocanna although I don't know how organic it is. Organic standards do vary quite a lot between countries. Also are plastic bottled nutrients which have transported across borders really organic, depends how you look at it I suppose.

Organix is just a piss take, it's misleading, I refused to use it so I tried their other inorganic range lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shumroom said:

It might not be 100% organic,

hence the Organix name.

11 minutes ago, KC said:

Organix is just a piss take, it's misleading

I don't get that, if it's called Organix with an 'x' because they can't call it organic why does it say "AN INTENSE FEED FOR ORGANIC GROWERS" on the bottle?

Is there actually anything concrete that shows Intense is any less 'organic' than any of the other so-called organic bottled feeds other than the 'x' in their name?

I've used the BioTabs range several times with good results. 100% organic.

If you end up trying this stuff check around for the best price which certainly isn't their own website. I'm not U.K. resident and I order most of my stuff from a Spanish website far cheaper than going straight to the producer. The nice thing about using BioTabs is once you've set up the plants in their final pots its water only until harvest. 

Edit... if you're growing in soil and aren't aware of the benefits of Mycorrhizal fungi then seriously, do some reading. Using it makes the world of difference to the health and productivity of your plants. I'd never grow without it now. 

Edited by Peregrine
  • Like 2

@latigid aikon When they had a subforum on here someone asked if they were organic and the guy said no. I wasn't aware it said that on the bottle.

Like i say, are any bottled nutrients truly organic???

edit- the website states that it is organic

fuck knows then lol

Edited by KC
website bit
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, KC said:

Like i say, are any bottled nutrients truly organic???

Yeah this is why I said "so-called", but I don't think Intense are any better (or worse!) than the others based on the almost non-existent evidence.

26 minutes ago, KC said:

fuck knows then lol

That's the conclusion I came to lol

I still use 'organic' feed for flowering but I changed to Chempak for my mothers and clones...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Edit... if you're growing in soil and aren't aware of the benefits of Mycorrhizal fungi then seriously, do some reading. Using it makes the world of difference to the health and productivity of your plants. I'd never grow without it now. 

what do you use?

Currently using intense nutes with canna mono mag to balance the calmag ratio, like it, does the job well

used guanokalong grow, bloom and bat boost for a long time, does the job very well too but it’s very thick and stinks. Also have to use the batshit powder either mixed in the soil or top dress in flower as the bloom doesn’t have any K in it 

lovely flavour in the final product with this range of nutes though

their soil is great stuff too 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Woozy said:

what do you use?

Rootmax for Flowers from Growmate.

• Like 1