Black Strawberry Preserve

Marcus Aurelios

Black Strawberry Preserve was bred by me . It’s Black Lime Reserve “Jodrey” cut x Bog’s Sour Strawberry Kush .. Terps are like granny’s cedar chest after a lime mojito spilled in it, stuffed with gas station attendant’s rags . High is instant and cerebral, hits behind the eyes .. Hope the picture posts properly, still figuring things out here, http://IMG_4242.jpeglarge.IMG_4242.jpeg.730b23aecf025d701748e008c380d228.jpeglarge.IMG_3882.jpeg.c985567769e62a6e685ad19fae76f58e.jpeg

Edited by Marcus Aurelios
  • Like 15
  • WOW 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Marcus Aurelios said:

Terps are like granny’s cedar chest after a lime mojito spilled in it, stuffed with gas station attendant’s rags .

I love that description. 😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lux_Interior said:

I love that description. 😀

Thanks mate ! The devil is definitely in the details.. I always appreciated a good strain description when I’m purchasing gear . Goes a long way, with just a little thought .. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Looks lovely, welcome to uk420

✌️ 

Thank you ! Been a long time lurker here. Glad to finally join . Some good content here .. 

17 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Looks banging geez, gunna send any in for subs? 

Pardon my ignorance, what’s a sub ? Is that like a server fund, send beans kinda thing ? If so absolutely 

• Like 2

You can send in your seeds to Joolz, then if anyone fancies them they can subscribe for £25, help the site and grow them out. £100 for lifetime and 7 packs.

Current list is here

Great way of trying out genetics at affordable prices and most are well documented and can speak to the grower.  Really is the best seed shop on the net I feel.

• Like 3

A behind the eyes strawberry whiskey mojito 

Sounds spanking gorgeous 👍 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marcus Aurelios said:

Pardon my ignorance, what’s a sub ? Is that like a server fund, send beans kinda thing ? If so absolutely 

Sorry dude didn't realise you're new to the site. What @bushdoc said basically. Welcome aboard :hippy:

• Like 1

On 03/02/2024 at 03:41, MindSoup said:

Sorry dude didn't realise you're new to the site. What @bushdoc said basically. Welcome aboard :hippy:

Hey greetings ! Thank you for warm reception.. Long time lurker here, glad to be here !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

@Marcus Aurelios Just Subscribe every year the seeds make it worth £25 of any strain curious growers money.

Solid. Sounds like my plan ..