Thunder Dawg Regular seeds

Shumroom

I’ve just been having a wee look on the Seedstockers site and noticed another new strain:

Thunder Dawg Regular 

(Thunder Banana x Sour Sherbet) x (Candy Dawg x Leeroy)

The button to stick them in your basket doesn’t work yet,

hopefully that will change soon :) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

They sound very interesting.

Keep mashing that button, it'll work soon enough i imagine :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

€189 a pack …. Pfffft. Is that for a 189 pack? The worlds gone mad. If anyone pays that for a pack of seedstocker pips I WILL find you. And I will shoot you. You have my word on that ….

….€189 … lollol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

There's a great stir when a new strain's released. They're like race horse names. Has it ,or the batch of seed been tested and documented? The price is a bit rich in my opinion.

If I were guaranteed the ''Ronseal'' sales blurb with some strain titles I might pay nearly as much. It's nearly like choosing what you don't know these days. 

• Like 2

They only have to dish out 1000 packs and make 189 grand. I'm in the wrong dole dossing bumming about business.

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 1

Scary prices. Strangely all their stuff is considerably cheaper on the rgsc site. But still £89 for 10 regs....

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

Natural Genetics have a few strains priced @ €300 for 6 regs 😬 Dunno what these people are thinking given one plant can produce thousands of seeds.

Back in 2018 I picked up a couple of their strains at half price, Devil Cookies & Hellfire OG. Then the full price was €58, now €125 for the same 6 seeds.

Not sure where all this will end but as long as there are folk around who are willing to pay those prices up they will continue. I know someone who's pretty loaded and he bid in auction $6,000 for a vial of 10 seeds in the USA. They went for $6,750. Fucking madness.  

• Like 3

€300 for a Sundae Driver hybrid. Just go to Cannarado for that. 70-100 depending where you look. €300 lol 

• Like 2

You are literally being a seed tester for a mortgage payment . It reminds me of the media being fake as fuck. Send these thundercunts  to joolz ,for 7 packs  of super subs..

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 3

Greedy cunts everywhere now people have insta lifestyles to upkeep!

The worlds gone mad, they should never have turned CERN back on!  lol lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Nobody was laughing when I poured derision on Wizard Trees $250 for 6 seeds. I fell for the trap Sherbinski set at £60/3 seeds for The New, which turned out a nice looking mini plants that smelled bland with almost zero buzz. The price of these seeds is pure greed. Don’t fall for it! 

At those prices Mark best have some to distribute amongst the community...

:yinyang:

• Haha 2

Imagine you get all boys. Fuck would I pay that for anything, especially with a shit name lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3