COTC returns

Joolz

Now that photo uploads has been made much easier since the recent upgrade we would like to restart Cream of the Crop 🙂

Please nominate any eligible photo from the gallery that you think should be included by reporting the photo from the link under the image, These can be either your own images or another members
Eligible photos are those uploaded during the current month to be included in next months comp, so all photos uploaded in Feb are eligible to be included in the March competition

Looking forward to seeing the nominations and getting Cream of the Crop running again, I'll attempt to procure some prizes 👍🏼

• Like 39
  • Thanks 4

I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot to choose from now. Seen some excellent photos since the upgrade already. 

• Like 2

Yay, should be due an upgrade on my phone contract soon so hopefully my photos will be worth looking at again. 

• Like 1

That’s right folks COTC returns!!

Get ya pic taking game up to scratch and start uploading/nominating :rockon:

:skin_up: 

• Like 2

is it easier to add the name to the file before uploading? seems there will be loads being uploaded direct with no info

• Like 1

@ratdog

It can either be renamed on whatever device before uploading or during uploads, it would certainly help the search function when people are searching strain photos 👍🏼

To do it during upload, upload the photo, when its uploaded on the preview page click on the image and a box will pop up to add name and description

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joolz said:

when its uploaded on the preview page click on the image

ah, nice one, i was wondering why it wasn't asking for details like the old one, thanks mate

Yay, I was hoping this would make a return. I enjoy seeing what masterpieces people grow, gives me something to aspire to!

• Like 2

Hi @Joolz I’ve been trying to browse through the Gallery of members photos.

Most of the images load up ok but quite a few don’t load up properly,

it’s like it’s been disrupted but trying to refresh and reload the image and they still don’t show properly.

This happens on my iPad using Safari.

Do you want a screenshot?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1