led light recommendations please

theGODFARMER

hi everyone im getting back into growing its been a long time and aot off new products out there, my grow space for time being is going to  105cmx132cm its going to be on two levels so need two lights!!  ive decided to go with led lights and got a budget around 600-700 for both if posiible< any advice will be appreciated thanks

Your going to really struggle to flower anything with that headroom. You'll need about 30cm from the light to the tops of your plants, then the height of your pots to consider so say they are 20cm and if your filter is above the light you'll lose about another 30cm that's leaving you room for a 30cm plant. 

• Like 1

just have one chamber, and convert an old cupboard or drawers into a stealth nursery?

I take it the space is a built in cupboard? Can you not open it up to have 220cm?

If it wasn’t two levels for flowering and one was for veg and you had say 1.6 high it’s a similar but slightly larger footprint than I have. I use a HLG 350 r in mine and I can get pretty close to them closer than they recommend but I have it set max 315w.  

17 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

I take it the space is a built in cupboard? Can you not open it up to have 220cm?

no its not a cupboard part off the room is et back so was going to board it off and turn into a grow room

17 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

If it wasn’t two levels for flowering and one was for veg and you had say 1.6 high it’s a similar but slightly larger footprint than I have. I use a HLG 350 r in mine and I can get pretty close to them closer than they recommend but I have it set max 315w.  

i was going to flower on both levels