Problem with plants in coco

KennyKen

Heat mats , radiators, kingspan,  could get one of those wall heaters .... its no easy task creating the balancing act . Your plants are still in great shape to be honest,  seen a million times worse. Its also expensive with the bills going up and down .

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2024 at 19:10, Hazeytones said:

don't get why people lay the fan and filter on the floor your just blocking the filter and taking up far more floor space than necessary.

I didnt know I could use the fan vertically. I'll definitely be giving it a try. Thank you for letting me know!

@Danny killerZ I've got all of the things you mentioned - kingspan under my heat mats plus oil rad and tube heater. I've got loads of 50mm kingspan so if I had the space, I'd kingspan around the tent.. but I don't have the space.. Thank you for being positive towards the plants btw. I too have seen worse - but thay curl, I was starting to think maybe some kind of root problem. They're still looking perky today but one of them is noticeably smaller, plus the one thay I've cut one of the main off.. I'm thinking of getting rod of those 2 and veging for another couple of week or 2 to fill the gaps.

I've reduced my humidity by 10% today hoping that might help increase temps a by a degree save me having to use the rad as much. Hopefully it will make a difference but I'm not holding my breath

Kenny ken

• Like 2

This is how much difference 10% humidity has made. I didnt think it would make that much difference really!

large.Screenshot_20240131_191913_GoveeHome.jpg.4d95a7b248fd75e82281fce0c7f49945.jpg