Ph perfect nutes

stummer

Had a good as remember hearing about coco nutes you don’t have to ph. Seems it’s sensi who offer it. Anyone use it and how’s it work? Tbh ain’t like it’s to hard to read a pn pen. Says the cunt who seems to have got that wrong recently lol . Just think it’s one less thing to worry about going wrong if it’s done for you ain’t it? Not sure how it works exactly, some chemical to pull your water into range? Won’t be using it this grow but considering it for the next

• Like 2

@stummer

All my grows are with Sensi PH Perfect nutes stumm and I've not used anything else for years,

plenty pics on here of the results...The ones I use are for hydro but they also do coco specific.

Not the cheapest by a long way but more than make up for it in ease of use and performance.

Word of warning though, like all companies they want to sell as much as they can so the guide

on the bottles is way over the top. Best to have a good EC meter/truncheon and rely on that.

Tag me if you want more info bud...:yep:

• Like 2

used it for years. Great results. I had the the range, grow and bloom, bud blood (not sensi), big bud and overdrive. As mentioned guidance on the bottle is too strong. I would use a E.C pen/stick

• Like 2

10 hours ago, stu914 said:

@stummer

All my grows are with Sensi PH Perfect nutes stumm and I've not used anything else for years,

plenty pics on here of the results...The ones I use are for hydro but they also do coco specific.

Not the cheapest by a long way but more than make up for it in ease of use and performance.

Word of warning though, like all companies they want to sell as much as they can so the guide

on the bottles is way over the top. Best to have a good EC meter/truncheon and rely on that.

Tag me if you want more info bud...:yep:

cheers mate your a diamond. Did think their guide is probably ott like with canna who I’ve been using. Got a Bluelab truncheon. Know testing the ph ain’t even hard but if it’s one less thing to worry about then worth the few quid. Been busy working nights, ain’t long been in. Hope you and the missus are well mate.

• Thanks 1