Canna Coco A&B

GreenVision

Hi all. I usually dont use it, and I'm not a regular coco grower tbh but atm its best suited until I get the hydro rolling full on.

So the usual hydro shop had an offer of Canna Nutrients, so I brought the A&B coco. Is it just one A&B all the way through? I cant seem to find a "Grow" and "Bloom" version of it. I brought the one I have here assuming it was the grow as it didn't say bloom on it but according to the Canna website its a one feed you use all the way through veg and flower, is that right?

Cheers.

11 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Hi all. I usually dont use it, and I'm not a regular coco grower tbh but atm its best suited until I get the hydro rolling full on.

So the usual hydro shop had an offer of Canna Nutrients, so I brought the A&B coco. Is it just one A&B all the way through? I cant seem to find a "Grow" and "Bloom" version of it. I brought the one I have here assuming it was the grow as it didn't say bloom on it but according to the Canna website its a one feed you use all the way through veg and flower, is that right?

Cheers.

I use canna coco a+b  yes you use it equal parts all the way thru the grow . So no grow or bloom I’d be wary on canna feed charts there towards the stronger side .  Personally I find 2 to 2 half mill a ltr sufficient thru flower have to add magne/cal because of my soft water . I find it good stuff and wouldn’t change .

• Like 1

What's your plain water ec reading @GreenVision? if soft as shite like mine (0.0), you will need to raise it to at least ec 0.4 before adding the canna nutes. Canna cal/mag @ 2ml/L does mine. Dont ask how I found out lol  3/4 strengh of the guide for nutes

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

What's your plain water ec reading @GreenVision? if soft as shite like mine (0.0), you will need to raise it to at least ec 0.4 before adding the canna nutes. Canna cal/mag @ 2ml/L does mine. Dont ask how I found out lol  3/4 strengh of the guide for nutes

Complete opposite mate, hard as it can be. I've seen 0.8 before, but avg is 0.6.

I use an RO filter so the hardness I can deal with, it was just the fact there was no veg an bloom, threw me off a little, thought I was missing something.

I usually use Sensi PH perfect in coco, used Canna plenty but the terra and aqua, not sure I've used the coco feed before. As I say it was cheaper than normal and I like the Aqua nutrients so I though I'd give it a bash, spent the next 2 hours trying to find a bloom of it only to read on Canna site its a one feed all the way through.

• Haha 1

You should be good to go with that then @GreenVision :yep:  Nearly killed a few of mine before I noticed the very small writing on my bottles lol Hope it grows well for you bud :yep: 

• Like 1