Keeping the old times alive

Uktena

I still have five original old-time seeds I got over 10 years ago from OT1 the legend himself. I also have six seeds left from an original breeding project I had with one old times female and a mystery male, and whole score of seeds that I made crossing a female from that cross with pink panties Granddaddy purple. One of the purple old times crosses I grew out was a mammoth mango sativa that would knock the socks off of anyone. Definitely fomenting gumption to grow out a batch of purple old times as well as purple skunk. Same mystery male that pollinated my original old times also pollinated a smelly berry 10 years ago and I have a few purple skunk seeds left from that. I'm really so blessed that people were so kind to me on this site back in the day and I look forward to sharing more with everyone. Keep the Old Times alive y'all. Peace, love and thanks 💕

• Like 12

I literally owe fealty to Oldtimer1, and will honor it in every step I take forward. God bless and God rest, and all the best to the rest.

• Like 1

If you cross those strains right you can name your seeds Smelly Old Panties (smelly berry x old times X pink panties)

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Shogun said:

If you cross those strains right you can name your seeds Smelly Old Panties (smelly berry x old times X pink panties)

Send it, let's go!

• Like 1