UK Blues

catweazle1

Does the UK Blues strain have Short's blueberry in it or is it just a pheno of SK1 that's fruity?

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

Uk blues (livers) is not Blueberry nor does it have blueberry as a parent iirc.

:yep:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Uk blues (livers) is not Blueberry nor does it have blueberry as a parent iirc.

Correct, 'Its origins are a well-kept secret, but many speculate Blues to be a unique phenotype of Sensi Seeds’ Skunk #1 from the 80’s'

I popped 15 seeds a while back and now have 9 ladies in flower and a small container of pollen which I plan on using today as I have no seeds left. The 15 seeds I popped were 8 or 9 years old and all came up within 36 hours and all were vigorous from the off.

• Like 3

I have a couple of packs of Ugorg Blues to look through at some point too. Sooner rather than later if I can as they are some of the older seeds I own. I initially wanted to find a good girl or two out of them to pollinate. I planned on F2 Blues as well as maybe using some males from my Karma and Bodhi packs. I have even considered using a Malawi male as I think it would be a cracker! I need to germinate some and see what I can find. Peace. 

• Like 2

@Trashedagain77You’ll easily find a keeper from a pack of Blues, they’re all keepers, uniform, good structure.

I’ve taken clones & plan on making feminised seeds with the help of STS.

• Like 2

As far as I know with UGORG Blues. Blueberry was used as the male initially with the Blues clone mum and then back crossed 3 times so shouldn't have much Blueberry genes left. UGORG Blues is an amazing very stable strain which produces very uniform plants.

Edited by growitandsmokeit
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

plan on making feminised seeds with the help of STS.

Ducks for cover.....oh, I think it's safe to say this now.  @HazyDaze😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, KC said:

Then someone needs to auto it lol

and then triploid it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2