Grow rooms temps

Grower420

I have just received my Revolution 6inch Silenced intact fan I'm using a rhino 8 inch under 2x600watts cannot get the temp down in my tent anyone any tips as it's doing my head in even using the ec it's not going down 

• Like 1

Where is your temperature sensor located? It must be in the shade not being directly hit by light from the lights.

• Like 3

Hi,how looks like your setup?i mean where comming in the fresh air and where is the blow out.For example in my tent the fresh air comming from the right bottom and blow out on the top left.Where you growing?Can you setup any intake fan what is pushing some fresh air in your growing place?

if youre extracting into the room your tents in the temps wont go down, as your just recirculating the warm air.

@Grower420

As above either extract to another area or bring in the fresh air from a colder air source (window). 

Air movement itself will do little to drop the temps, you need a fresh air source on the intake to cool the air or an extract away from the room the tent is in to get the heat out. Ideally it would be both and then you could really control the temperature and environment. 

Where is your AC unit located? 

:skin_up:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

if you have an led light remove ballast from growing room ,that will decrease temp by nearly 3dgs,check for anything in your grow room that generates heat that could be put outside grow room  e.g extracting fans, all ballasts ,dehumidifiers, humidifies, hope that helps