Recommend me a decent humidifier that won’t leak

Woozy

Hi All,

looking for some recommendations for a humidifier, recently purchased the sonic air 23 litre to replace my home built one which worked ok but didn’t have the oomph for the space. The sonic air one leaked everywhere twice, causing holes in my ceilings and £1500 repair bill. I set it up a second time but placed it in a waterproof tub and set up a leak detection system that would turn off the mains, it leaked again but no damage this time. It needs to be able to do 1.5 l per hour minimum and be able to be plugged into the water mains. Was thinking of the sonic air pro but not so sure after my last experience also it may be a bit over powered. Any suggestions appreciated. Space is 2.5m x 3m

and yes I did use RO water

Tap water and humidifiers don’t mix in the longrun unless you’re using rainwater. No idea what you were doing making holes in ceilings but doesn’t sound right to me. Why not control rh through extraction?