ULIM 720 LED lights

Gelato420

Been using 4x  dimlux 1000e for years now in a 3x2m room but just too hot in the summer months and at £120 a bulb there proving costly along with electric costs

In the market for 4x LED lights after speaking to a mate who uses 2 Zeus 600 and 2 maxibrights. 

my question is, has anyone heard or had any experience with these ULIM 720s? Local grow shop said there selling a lot of them and heard only good things back. They just seem a bit cheap? Around £285 without ballast 

the dimlux are a cracking light so want to try and get as close as possible like for like within a decent budget

cheers

Edited by Gelato420
link removed as per site rules

Do you mean Lumii? 

I'm sure they'll be functional./adequate. 

But you'll probably have to replace the ballast every year(I read this in another thread recently). 

Atb

☯️

• Thanks 1

No I have seen the Lumii 720 these are a different brand they range from 300-400 online but found a site without ballast for £285

this is the spec sheet

output 1944PPF

2.7umols

Watts 720

dimensions 98x98cm

Colour rendering index 80ra

• Like 1

Never trust a sales person first off lol

There's quite a few different makes now and they're all a similar price, Omega, Loadstar and adjustawatt are some others that require you to use a digital ballast. None of them are very forthcoming about their diodes but the fact they're all about the same price means I wouldn't worry about them being so cheap. It's probably more that the other ones on the market are over priced. 

I'm glad to see the prices come down, I've had my light a few years now and when it wants replacing I don't want to spend nearly a grand again. 

Maybe just buy one and see how it goes compared to your current units. 

• Haha 1

This site is for percy growers and you're running a whopping 4Kw of lighting which suggests you're a cash-cropper/commercial grower.

Nobody wants to help you fill your boots. 

• Like 1