Need Help Please.

bud new bee

My friends been making cannabis oil with inisopropyl in a slow cooker..First batch was left on over night too long all alcoho water evaporated.. just a thick sticky black dew is this useable if so in what form or is it all burnt out and pointless.. very hard to manage very sticky managed to get it out the slow cooker but it's one sticky ball of mess.(have no idea whats it called).. please help she gave it me to test but what on earth do I do with it... haha and advise would be great

1 hour ago, bud new bee said:

all alcoho water evaporated

That's what's supposed to happen. Well there shouldn't be any water but...

1 hour ago, bud new bee said:

is this useable

Smoke some and find out :hippy:

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Well there's ment to be oil but there just some thick tar and iv smoked some just burns like squidgy black but wanted to no if I could dry it out... to smoke it better.. it doesn't burn very well but tastes okay.. iv left it out and it just leaks oil.. iv put it in freezer and as soon as I touch it it sticks to my fingers any ideas how to dry it out.. n thanks for commenting 

Can you just leave it on a plate until it s dry? One of mine was sticky as he'll but with time it dried up, I rolled it in ball then flated it up to dry again,rolled it In ball and back in freezer. I'll try to look for pics

That sticky black one was heated up , blonde one wasn't.

large.20231010_033803.jpg.4ab5a6d20b6fe8large.20231010_033717.jpg.e23b4c76ad5c6alarge.20240118_153824.jpg.a95ecbc162cbf1

It still sticky,I can't bag it,it's in freezer.Blonde one wasn't heated with boiling water and I like it more,at least I can work it without trouble.

• Like 1

What guide/method did you use? 

How long you wash, how you filter, how you evaporate/purge etc will all have an effect on the final consistency. 

I've had stuff that looks like both, but usually it's like treacle/marmite sort of consistency.

You can mix it with dry sift to make it easier to handle, it takes a lot more sift than you would expect though.