Help

Grower420

I've recently done my 1st grow done harvest and all that didn't quite go to plan as the buds don't really smell not sure what went wrong I'm staring my new grow as I've vegd some and am going to flip them next week I'm doing organic using plant magic soil , plant magic grow bloom I'm wondering If anyone out there using plant magic maybe could tell me best dosage to use and if I should add bloom booster and things like that thanks 😊 

• Like 1

Hello. 

I'm not a plant magic user, I did try their compost once though if that counts 🤔

So I won't suggest a dosage but if the plants looked healthy then you can't have been far off. Smell comes down to 2 things mainly imo, that's the genetics and the drying. 

What strain were you growing? How did the dry go?

For drying it's best to try and do it as slow as possible. I know when you're gagging to smoke your crop it might be the last thing you want though. Hanging the plants whole will slow down the process, I try to water them the night before I chop them too. 

• Like 2

The best advice I can give,

is to start a grow diary :) 

That way folk can spot any problems along the way 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 1