NEW WEBSITE NOW LIVE

panik

Hi guys new website is up and running there’s loads of updated stock new strains  and plenty more to come we’re working our way through thousands of strains it’s a slow process.. 

we now except crypto payments and have a new card payment option for super easy ordering, and we promise to uphold our super fast reliable shipping service that we are renowned for .. 

your notice a slight price increase in some stock as you all know inflation has hit us all but we still tried to keep it fair as we can , website servers , maintenance and staff costs don’t come cheap nowadays .. 

hope you all enjoy the new site and sign up to our news letter for regular promotions and new strain releases. 

enjoy guys here’s to 2024 

Panik 

Realgorillaseeds.com

10% off with promo Gorilla24 

Edited by panik
  • Like 25

I’m off to try to find some PCP(Pink Cherry Pie) seeds 😛

Atb

☯️

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 2

Will have to have a look tonight on the PC bigger screen for my old eyes.

• Like 2

@panik dude new site looks good and easy to get around. :yep:

You did say somewhere u was gonna fuck everybodies plans up and u defo put a spanner in the works dude. lol lol

And i like the look of the 2 new regs additions and a couple of the new autos payday is coming will sort out an order then dude bloody lovely stuff. :yep:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone else experiencing order ‘stuck’ in processing for a solid few days? 
Obviously usually a very fast delivery from this company. 

6 hours ago, Kern_Krop said:

Anyone else experiencing order ‘stuck’ in processing for a solid few days? 
Obviously usually a very fast delivery from this company. 

What’s your order number please I’ll check it out

6 hours ago, Kern_Krop said:

@panikcheers fella. #36851

I checked this out Admin said it’s gone out so hopefully be with you tomorrow 

Website looks great although I no longer see options for freebies on an order. Are they a thing of the past @panik? About to order for my outdoor seeds for the year so just checking.

1 hour ago, JohnCleese420 said:

Website looks great although I no longer see options for freebies on an order. Are they a thing of the past @panik? About to order for my outdoor seeds for the year so just checking.

Hi mate, yes freebies are on the website you should be able to choose them before you check out. Please let me know if you don’t see them

I also just looked to do and order and when you click the select gift it just does nothing other than jump up and down shows nothing to select  ?

5 hours ago, JohnCleese420 said:

I will look into it this and get back to you sorry about the issues

• 4 weeks later...

Just placed an order @panik and the freebies bit came up this time and was able to choose dude.

Credit/debit card function works flawlessy as well.

I heard on the grapvine (i been stalking you lol ) u got something else coming hope theres a tester pack with my name on it. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1