Best performers of 2023

rainy rock

Looking to the season ahead, what perfomed the best for you in the wet season of 2023? mold resistance being a top factor 

• Like 1

Apparently Seed Stockers BCN CRITICAL XXL FAST FEM did well in damp conditions.  Maybe look at some diaries from last year. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Will check that out, have looked at most diaries some finished with dried and cured pictures some without, not a lot of new posts in the strain guide from last year,fast lemon cake is a strain I'd be interested in seeing finished reports and pictures on if anyone cares to share 🤔

• Like 2

Look in Real Gorilla section of breeders there are several good diaries with plenty of pics of FLC

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Apparently Seed Stockers BCN CRITICAL XXL FAST FEM did well in damp conditions.  Maybe look at some diaries from last year. 

I have a 25 pack of BCN Critical on the way gonna give em a try in the cornfields this year along with some other things from seedstockers 

• Like 2

Small but mould free mighty gold that came in end Sept at nearly lat 55

large.ppv2948236040305501939dd5d2061-6093-4f33-81bc-8763eebbe699.jpg.06fc175b0b4073b202d380466f947cfb.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet Seeds Fast Versions did well for me last year - Red Mandarine, Tropicanna Poison, Crystal Candy were all in flower by 18th August here at 52n - Red Mandarins were probably 2 weeks in by the 18th of August according to my notes. Big producers! 8Oz+ in the right conditions.

I was harvesting the abve last week of Sept in to October. Crystal Candy was susceptible to mold but the others were solid.

I also did World of Seeds Early Harvest varieties, Pakistani Valley, Afghan Kush, Amnesia & Strawberry Blue. Harvested these 4 or 5 days after the Sweet Seed selections. Strawberry Blues struggled with UK weather but the others are solid GG strains

All the best.

• Like 5