Middle of the road strength autos/photos

Celtic voyager

Eveing all.

I'm looking for some info/advice on auto/photo strains, that are kinda of in the middle of the road,  strength wise.

Something that will give a nice body stone, but not leaving me heavily sedated, or coch locked, and a mild high, nothing to racy.

Any suggestions welcome. 

Edited by Celtic voyager
  • Like 3

Hey mucker ,   yeah i got a few   -   

Wild Rose  fem  -  on final units but widely available ,  good yield / held fast in wet seasons /  turkish delight undertones.   no real odour  /  Nice plants.

Jack 47  fem  -  solid outdoor  ,   decnt yield  , lowish odour  ,  impressed me but not ran in a while. 

NYC Diesel  ... aka  Ice Cool  -  just rebadged Ice Cool ,,,,, super frosty ,  can smell a tad but not heavy ,   big yield , solid outdoors and a wonderful smoke.

SeedStoc kers   Mac & Crack ..... surprised me very nicely  , sild plants  , medium yoeld  ,  very tasty and nice effect.  

Autos -  

Sweets  Mandy  just dont cook it long term.

Seedstockers  mandarine Panties -  not big yields but very nice end product -  fellow old gits seems to love it. 

RGSC  Gelato - flavour / effect and a nice little auto.  

SeedStockers Triton Biscotto Lime  -  did one last year and WILL run both auto again and fems  -  awesome bud structure outdoor ,  flavour in bucket loads ,  smells nice in flower , good yield for auto and held nicely. 

Think theres pics of all in my diaries mate :yep:

Just a few off the top of the head

• Like 7

Kc Brains Mango is my go to for a mellow but satisfying buzz. My keeper smells bang on like ripe mango with a hint of skunks areshole. Gold coloured  greasy buds with that old school orange fuzz. High is uplifting but relaxing, satisfying but not debilitating, fills me up with sunshine it's definitely a sativa, but a very friendly one. Quite easy to grow, pretty good yields, doesn't take too long to finish etc. Beans are cheap too. 

E2A, oh fuck this is the outdoor section lol. Ignore me 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Eveing all.

I'm looking for some info/advice on auto/photo strains, that are kinda of in the middle of the road,  strength wise.

Something that will give a nice body stone, but not leaving me heavily sedated, or coch locked, and a mild high, nothing to racy.

Any suggestions welcome. 

Royal Queen Seeds 'Royal Dwarf' is a lovely auto .  It's not too strong, but it tastes good and the effect is very nice.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

Royal Queen Seeds 'Royal Dwarf' is a lovely auto .  It's not too strong, but it tastes good and the effect is very nice.

I've got a good selection of RQS seeds stashed in the fridge, never had any real issues in growing, I was just looking for something different to try.

Most probably pop a few in the coming season. 

Easy bud, and their northern lights are a nice mellow smoke as well.

• Like 1

@OldFord second the TBL. Only ran her indoors but a lovely smoke. Not overwhelming, but potent in her own right. Some lovely flavours to be found too

• Like 1

I'm currently drawn towards 1:1 strains, especially as the science boffins seem to have cracked the Entourage Effect.

Most of the 1:1 strains have around 7 - 10% THC and usually have equal amounts of CBD.

• Like 3

Maroc by Female Seeds would be up your street Voyager. Completely race free and relaxing in a non- couch lock way. A very good mood improver too.

The effects only last 2 hours, leaving you fresh and clear headed afterwards 

• Like 3

@Arbre Medicinal took this from resin seeds website. I’d love a ten pack of Cannatonic …

If all 3 main chemotypes, or the the entire harvest, is combined and used to make cannabis oil, the end result is a oil of a 1:1 average.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@Arbre Medicinal took this from resin seeds website. I’d love a ten pack of Cannatonic …

If all 3 main chemotypes, or the the entire harvest, is combined and used to make cannabis oil, the end result is a oil of a 1:1 average.

Funnily enough I was looking for Cannatonic earlier this week but nobody has it. I've also been looking for Sweet Annie from Humboldt but can't find seeds of that either. However I did find some Shark Shock CBD from Dinafem.

ETA; disregard that, I've just found some Cannatonic seeds.  :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 2

Just go direct to resin seeds. I’m not sure of their rep for getting deliveries out but a good few Spanish ‘breeders’ sell their wares independently so worth a punt 

E2a - there’s two cbd hybrids on attitude from dying breed. One has OG Eddy in the mix hence my interest. Think they’ve been discounted down to less than £40. Not sure about ratios as the details are scant. I tried to contact them before I got banned on Instagram but they never replied. 

Edited by mikeydoughnut

1 hour ago, Celtic voyager said:

@Arbre Medicinal

Did you run sweet seeds Cream Caramel cbd??

Looks like a nice balanced strain.

I'm running it this year. I have 2 packs in the fridge.

• Like 1