Yellow pistils

Trashedagain77

Hi everyone, just wanted to ask if you've ever noticed that some strains pistils are a yellow or golden colour rather than white. Just seen it in a friend's room. They're doing four different strains which are three or four weeks in flower. One has distinctly yellow pistils in relation to the others which are all white. I know a picture would be great but it wasn't my place to be taking pics. I have encountered it once when I did two landrace Hindu kush one yellow, one white. I'd love to hear from the experts within. Ta. Anyone? Peace. 

The C99 I grew had pink pistils. I've had early gingers. It's a strain thing.

• Like 2

Seen lots of diff colours including creamy yellow..the last few years pink seems to be quite common in many diff cultivars I've even had white and pink on diff parts of the same plant..just genetics mainly :yep:

• Like 1

I understand that Panama landrace often has pink pistils and some Pakistani vars. I have a pack of Ace Panama x Pakistan citral kush which I'm extremely excited about growing. I've definitely noticed more colours in plants since I got back into growing. In the 90's they were just dull in comparison, just different greens! If you did come across purple back then it was rare and shit smoke. If you could show folk back then a few of today's vars they would be bedazzled for sure with the THC to back it up. Peace.