Evening all!

ChaosFlower

Hello all, hope you are well on this cold January evening, forecast -4 here! 

so, im a novice grower with 2 previous hydro grows under mh/hps, however after a ten year hiatus I’m back growing my meds, this time experimenting with living soil and led 

new to uk420, and i’m looking forward to trawling the treasure trove of info on this site not to mention picking all your brains! 

much love all! 

• Like 8

Welcome bud. There’s a few living soil folks around here to help you out. 

• Like 7

Hello mate, welcome along. You've landed in the right place. 

Consider starting a diary, plenty of pairs of experienced eyes here to help out. 

• Like 5

Its definitely thick socks weather this morning. Welcome in buddy, shut the door behind you. Cocoa’s on the hob.

• Like 5

Welcome to the community @ChaosFlower

Enjoy your stay and have fun with your grow dude :)

Best advice I can give is get a diary up and running with pics then if you have any issues help will be at hand.

I'm an outdoor grower myself but there's plenty of decent indoor lads that would be more than happy to help you get around any problems you might run into :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 4

Thanks for the warm welcome all, just trying to get my diary started but for the life of me can't seem to get the image small enough to upload, how are people resizing images etc? 

Cheers

Chaos :)

• Like 1

I use Preview on my laptop(Mac) to alter the file size and to crop my photos if necessary :) 

0.98Mb for uploads.

Which browser are you using,

the forum is about to be upgraded this weekend as there’s issues with some browsers compatibility.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

I use a Mac too, I think I’ve just worked out a speedier way on my phone 

cheers dude

chaos 

• Like 1

Welcome to UK420 @ChaosFlower!

Mac has Preview built in, which has resizing, cropping and exporting; I use that. I tend to take photos on my iPhone, air drop to my Mac, Auto Open images from me in Preview, then resize and save etc. I never browse UK420 on my phone, though, so maybe that's a difference. Once the image is taken, everything is on my laptop.

• Like 2