680W GH TOP LIGHT LED (Red + Blue)

Herbal Kint

Its a commercial glasshouse light, you'll cook stuff with that in a grow room unless you've got double height ceilings or similar.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

unless you've got double height ceilings or similar.

:yinyang:

2.5m top , wonder what difference in bud that spectrum would give,maybe shorter and bushier plants? Am growing sat so wouldn't mind lol

Being greenhouse, I would think it's intended to supplement the sun rather than act as a standalone. That's maybe why the issued spectrum is what it is.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Anyone tried this for flowering? See its red blue mostly, compared to Zeus 2.9

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2024_01/large.19170-1_2ojrevgg.jpg.d0a9494a018647fbdcdad5dde97900ec.jpg

ah had a shot of the i850w indoor toplight(x2) off a mate who was going away for a year

obv smashes it way yield and as good a quality as ive ever had off any previous grows on led/hps/cdm

no fcking about with yoyos tho as ye can imagine. just attached to my ceiling and not moved the whole grow

• Like 1