Smelly Skunk options

catweazle1

Looking for one more skunk strain to add in my search. I currently will grow Skunk in the Trunk, Shit, Skunk Special 90, Seed Stockers Superskunk, uk420 Cheese, Blues and No Names. Any potentially notable smelly ones? Yield is not a concern, but smell and buzz matter in this next grow.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 5

You’ve already got Blues but I’d add Blueberry to the list if anywhere has a decent version of it. Right up there with Cheese, no hiding how smelly it is.

• Like 2

Just now, Smokey McBongface said:

You’ve already got Blues but I’d add Blueberry to the list if anywhere has a decent version of it. Right up there with Cheese, no hiding how smelly it is.

I might be able to get a version of Short's F5. I've had my eye on for a while.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Just remembered, with you mentioning 'cheese', I have Fantaseeds CH.1, which is their work on the Exodus cut. And I have Real Gorilla's Exodus fems. 

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 2

Old school genetics does rks seeds (real killer skunk) there’s phenos from those seeds that holds its own along side suicide cheese/exodus cheese clones and that’s coming from side by side comparisons so that’d be where I’d put my money.

The person who bred it definitely puts in the work too quite impressed. It’s a bx from reserva privada rks seeds that was an s1 of the original rks from the 80s 

• Like 5

sensi seeds superskunk.

the original was crazy. one of the few sensi strains id do again tbh

• Like 2

KGBeans Psychosis BX2 if it's available I love it permanent home in my tent :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, McHazy said:

KGBeans Psychosis BX2 if it's available I love it permanent home in my tent :yep:

That looks like an auction job. No sites sell it that I've found.

looks like his website is down, which is a pity.

he was trying to remake the psychosis last time i spoke with him but having issues getting it as good as the first run.

this was at least a year ago so maybe hes succeeded, or maybe given up, i dunno tbh

Pity like hes done some very good breeding psychotropics was a great strain

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
Just now, badbillybob said:

looks like his website is down, which is a pity.

he was trying to remake the psychosis last time i spoke with him but having issues getting it as good as the first run.

this was at least a year ago so maybe hes succeeded, or maybe given up, i dunno tbh

Pity like hes done some very good breeding psychotropics was a great strain

There's BX3, but they have gone or not out atm. I've joined the list. Gonna be £100+ with the blueberry F5's. Gotta be in it to win it. I don't know why I spend this much on seeds... 99% are just ordinary.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

Ordered the seeds bred from Short's Blueberry. If Short  put it out at F5 and that F5 was selfed, what generation is it? An S1 of an F5?

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

For breeding reference you’d want to note the Blueberry is ‘stabilised’ via F5, then selfed. 

F5 S1 or IBL S1.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if Blueberry has had its day. The newer lines I'm told are far from the original we all know and love. I'd try and get the oldest version you can. Peace. 

• Like 1