Watering Can ~ Just Bought One! :D

Chal

CKB LTD® Small 1.1L Indoor Watering Can - Dark Green Coloured Galvanised Powder Coated Steel. Amazon.

Sorry; It was love at first sight! :wub: That gorgeous green. And, fuck plastic!

May seem an even slightly absurd thing to be mentioning, on here? But, to me? It's a fucking big deal! I'm actually projecting my plans and preparations, now, to the point that I'm visualising having plants in my room! :D 

Granted; Got to sort these fucking Flower Pots out, yet! That gave me absolute and unremitting Hell, day and night, yesterday!

Who'd have thought That, eh? Alright for you city slickers. Half a dozen suitable shops to go poke around in. All within spitting distance. And no bugger giving a toss who ye are, or what ye up to :rolleyes: Me? It's like the old joke; " Ohhhh!!! Ye'll be wanting 'Jones the Spy, then! (Look Yooo) "

If I'd managed to even Find any pots, in the village, yesterday? By next weekend, it'd be; " Drugs? Sure. Ye'll be wanting to have a word with that 'Chal' lunatic. Saw the fucker with some ten inch pots the other day. He ain't growing no tomatoes! "

• Like 1

Plastic ones don't rust on the inside and leak so easy as Plastic.

1.1L is a bit small, you'd have to keep filling it up unless you're using small pots.

These little pots still took 500ml each everyday once in full flower mode.

large.20230816_191221.jpg

I have a 2L one and I still have to bring an extra 2L jug of feed with me to the tent to fill up the watering can again, and that's with just one 11L pot.

Theres some good deals for pots on Amazon and Ebay, I shamefully have way too many pots and trays, god knows what goes through people's minds when they use my bathroom lol

• Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

1.1L is a bit small, you'd have to keep filling it up unless you're using small pots.

Yeah. I know all that! But, it's cute as all fuck!!! :D I've got a shit ton of plastic water receptacles about the place. Bland, nasty fucking things. Boringly utilitarian.

Got a galvanised bucket too. Can't beat the clank of a good, galvanised bucket! I grew up making that sound.

Paid some absolutely fucking Ungodly amount of money, buying a genuine, old as shit, Eltex drinker, for my chickens. Must've cost me half a ton and more! Ye can give chickens perfectly good water for less than a tenner! 

But, what can I say? I'm a man of wealth and taste! :B): And, even now, I get that manly glow, every time I go out there and see it. Class, ye see? One should always endeavour to show class. Even to  ones scruffy fucking chickens!

Saying that? My absolutely Class chickens ~ Jim, in my avatar there, and his little harem? They have this ten pound 'plastic piece of shit' drinker. But, it's actually Fantastic! Their class is in the little coop I built them though :smug: (Cost me a shit ton too!)

Flower pots, next. I'll keep this fucking place spinning, single handed! :rofl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chal said:

Saw the fucker with some ten inch pots the other day. He ain't growing no tomatoes! "

I remember asking my boss if I could have a few of the old 20L pots we had stacked up "for Mum to grow tomatoes in", "I hope she's got a big greenhouse". It's funny when you look back at a moment where you think you got away with something, but in hindsight you realise they just let it slide. 

You don't need to use an actual pot, any suitable sized opaque container with some drainage holes will work. I've used washing up bowls (great if you lack head room), stacking boxes, stacked up, old tyres (outdoor) etc, @vince noir rock n roll star has a bit of a thing for growing in wellington boots lol

• Like 1