Fan swap

Mr patgrow

Hi there I'm new to this website and am in desperate need of advice. 

I have 2. 1x2 1x2 1x8m loft tents and am running 4.  5 inch WhispAIR Mixed Flow inline Twin Speed Extractor Fans. And 2 control panels. And then 2 plugs for lights  And there's just to Many plugs.  Plus trying to save on electricity.  Lol. 

So I have been doing some research and seen that u can get these box fans that have a twin intake. And a single outtake hole. 

I just don't no wot size to get.  

Just now, Mr patgrow said:

Hi there I'm new to this website and am in desperate need of advice. 

I have 2. 1x2 1x2 1x8m loft tents and am running 4.  5 inch WhispAIR Mixed Flow inline Twin Speed Extractor Fans. And 2 control panels. And then 2 plugs for lights  And there's just to Many plugs.  Plus trying to save on electricity.  Lol. 

So I have been doing some research and seen that u can get these box fans that have a twin intake. And a single outtake hole. 

I just don't no wot size to get.  

Welcome to the site buddy! I think your thinking of the big box extraction fans for massive areas! If your in a loft your gonna be needing more than a 5” if planning of growing in the summer up there lol . More like a 8” out 6in from anywhere but the the loft be minimum. So think long term pick right so you don’t buy for a 3rd time lol this sport don’t get any cheaper these days!! 

Hi there Devon cream pal. 

Thank you 4 ur reply. Its the ones that are made out of mdf wood. And ur saying im better off to get a 8" twin outlet. So does that mean I gotta change filters as I'm using 5" system. 

And a 6" twin inlet.  

That ok.