First Grow Kit List

NormanNugget

Hey all,

Looking at setting up my first grow and have been digging around on here to get together a kit list. It would be great to get any recommends and suggestions from you guys.

Tent: Budbox Pro Medium 0.75 x 0.75 x 2m

Light: Lumatek ATS 300w pro

Ventilation: AC Infinity 4” Inline Fan kit with WIFI controller 69 pro

Fan: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 auto oscillation

Humidifier: AC Infinity Cloudforge T3

Pots: Airpots 1L, 3L, 9L

Medium: Biobizz Allmix

Nutrients: Biobizz Grow & Bloom

Since I’ve gone for pretty much all AC Infinity would it be best to just go for their Ionboard S33 or the Ionframe EVO4?

I’d be looking at hopefully squeezing in 4 photo plants, is this feasible and what yield would be possible?

I’m new here so let me know if I should be posting any of this somewhere else!

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hiya, i got the 100w ionboard in 60x60x120 and work well so bigger of good to i think.But the evo stronfer if i remeber well.4 auto to much i think in that tent or you need short high genetics small pot or topping lst etc..i got 5 in 1.2x1.2x2m and to much 4 mor than enough.But if you go with photoperiod you can take in 4 or more or less depend what you want.

• Like 1

Used to run eight plants in a 1200x800 x1600 high it’s possible to do , shorter veg time etc and training 

• Like 2

Depending on veg time and training you should expect somewhere between 1 to 1.5 g/w you could hit close to about 2g/w but you'll need everything dialled in pretty dam well - i dont know that particular light but they are all of a muchness.

• Like 2

Probably the most important thing of all is Genetics, you can have all the best gear but if the Genetics ain't good then neither will the weed.

Check out the subbies list :bong:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

Thanks @Military Grade I have to admit I’ve never heard of 99% of those strains. Is there somewhere I can find out a bit more about them? 

• Like 1

Just now, NormanNugget said:

99% of those strains.

These are mostly created by uk420 members and will not be found elsewhere or on any list.

Put the strain you want into the search at the top of the page and you should get details

from someone who's grown it out....good luck...:yep:

• Like 1

Just now, NormanNugget said:

Thanks @Military Grade I have to admit I’ve never heard of 99% of those strains. Is there somewhere I can find out a bit more about them? 

These two threads are the best two places to look

Also using Google and type the strain name and put uk420 at the end will give you quicker search results than the sites built in one lol

• Like 4