Flood and drain brain controler help.

wonkeythumb83

First of all a big hello to you all. I have been reading through a lot of the subjects in the DIY forum, Inspired is an understatement. 

I have been doing a lot of research on line to try to find a wiring diagram of an ebb and flow hydroponics brain control , i am left scratching my head as i haven't really found what i need and what i have found is not really what i am trying to archive . 

The question is can anybody help me or point me in some sort of direction , any input would be extremely appreciated. 

You want a brain bucket, with floats?

A double throw timer is a good start, as the F&D lives in either the flood or drain state. So a timer that switches it's output between two wires is nice. Or you could use a relay, if the timer you want doesn't do that.

Then in each state, you need a pump, controlled by a float. You use the float to just power a relay, as the reed switch won't power a pump directly.