Odd plant options

sweepy

So I planted 5 apollo black cherry auto in the tent, and also threw in a free white widow auto that came with them. Right on cue the abc went into flower and are going great so far, but the ww never did. I left it in there ,it wanted much less water and remained short and very bushy, now really shaded out by the abc but continues dense,bushy and looking really healthy except it wont stretch or flower.

Im wondering if it might not be auto, Its cluttering up the tent, wont do anything till the autos come out and I can switch the light schedule to 12-12, and by then I wont want to delay the next lot going in to flower one plant.

But- against the odds its turned into a really healthy bushy plant and I'm really interested to see what it turns out like. What can I do with it?

Yeah, cut it to bits, once they're rooted you can veg them for a few weeks as they're already sexually mature and bang them into flower. Probably be quicker than doing another round of autos (likely better weed too)

• Like 2

I'm only assuming its not auto, it was a freebie with the others and was marked auto, but they are twice the size and well into flower.

Just now, sweepy said:

large.PXL_20231231_100838169.jpglarge.PXL_20231231_100752454.jpg

Anything you can see here?

I'm tempted to just get it out, dont want to ruin the 5 good ones out of curiosity

It's defo female

• Like 2

leave it and veg longer, when the others have finished leave it in there

you'll want to top it a few times to control growth, depending on how long the other's have to go

I've been topping it non stop, and barely watering and it just keeps going, thats why im intrigued, but rather than have just one plant in there I could get going with another 6

might see if I can find a corner and get a small light- but then if it took off id need extraction and the next thing you know I'm running a factory :)

I might try the cuttings, if nothing else I'll learn something new