Mars TS 1000 vs. Telos pro 6

Kaduns

Hi, 

I am mainly growing pepers but the knowledge on this forum exedes the ones for chiliplants that i am a member on.  Im in for another led for a 2x2 and wondering if i should go for the Mars hydro TS1000 or Telos 6 pro?

• Like 3

It seems a little unfair to compare them, the price points are very different. If you want the mesh system on the Telos it costs a bit more, which means you can dim it easily and set up lighting schedules and what not. I believe without the mesh system you need a little screw driver to dim it.

Major difference for me is the Telos is built in the UK so for me that's the one I'd want as I try not to buy Chinese when possible as they have appalling health and safety laws for their workers. It's about £200 more with the mesh system though :ouch:

@KC thanks for your input mate :) i will take a look att the mesh version, seems to be a smoth way to controll dimmer, sunset and timer. @Satchitananda the viper is intersting and have nice set of specs. I already have the Mars TS1000  im happy with it, also have the lumatek 465 pro and 300 pro. I will reasearch a bit more before i make up my mind ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KC said:

It seems a little unfair to compare them, the price points are very different. If you want the mesh system on the Telos it costs a bit more, which means you can dim it easily and set up lighting schedules and what not. I believe without the mesh system you need a little screw driver to dim it.

Major difference for me is the Telos is built in the UK so for me that's the one I'd want as I try not to buy Chinese when possible as they have appalling health and safety laws for their workers. It's about £200 more with the mesh system though :ouch:

That's exactly why I bought a Telos cos it's made in England however on the box it says made in China ffs.

• Like 1

I could give a shit where it's made. 
All my Mars Hydro lights treat me good.

Got them for the low on AliEx.

Would buy more if I needed them. 

:yinyang:

@Shumroom no its definitely not economically to grow peppers but i like it, done DWC for years and soil ofc and now i am learning the coco way, lots and lots of knowledge here bout that 

If only more people did it, we wouldn't have to go sneaking or grow equipment in the house. Imagine the coppers face when they kick your door in to discover a bunch of Carolina Reapers lol

• Like 2

@KC well then, maybe i can inspire you with some photos:) or is that against the regulations to post on other plants than cannabis?

Edited by Kaduns
  • Like 1

Yeah get some up if you can work out how lol there is a guide if you get stuck. 

I meant to do some chilles this year but I never got around to it, apparently they're really hard to germinate?